"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." - Tori Amos
You're here because you feel worried, confused, frustrated, and probably a little helpless.
You're worried for your teen or child for the following reasons and most likely more:
- They seem more sad or irritated than usual
- They seem more anxious or worried
- You notice a change in their sleep schedule: a lack of sleep or sleeping too much
- There is a lack of motivation, grades are slipping, and your relationship with them is on edge
- Their self-confidence is not there or maybe was not there to start with
- Their friendships are falling apart, or they are having trouble making friends
- Their emotions are big and all over the place
- What on earth is going on with your child
- What can you do to help
- How to wrap your mind around their struggle
- How to be more helpful and present for them
- What strategies can you use to support your child and support change
You are not alone in this worry. I help countless parents and their children get to the root of the struggle. I help facilitate understanding of what is happening (the why behind the behavior) and create a roadmap of evidence-based strategies to promote change and guide their family towards the road of healing. In other words, I help parents and teens get their internal worlds in balance so they can enjoy life again.
I aim to work together with you, your family, child or adolescent to help find the best possible solution to life's challenges, to facilitate change and transformation, and to foster healing.